2013年11月13日星期三

Some memories about Hair Trimmer Comb


Back when I had hair (that grew in the right places), my mother had one of these Hair Trimmer Comb gimmicks. The Hair Trimmer Comb has plastic handle conceals a couple of alarming double-edged razors. You're meant to simply comb this through your hair (the instructions say that you should count the designed to extend the
time between haircuts by trimming just the tips of your hair with its comb -blade combo action.
So maybe I don't fully understand the nuances of this device, but how does it know what bit of your hair is okay to slice through? As I recall with some embarrassment, the thing just shaves a big trough in your hair. Yes, that could potentially delay a trip to the barber, but speed up your trip to the Army recruitment center. Fortunately after only a few tries we saw that the gadget was a bust. Despite lavishing 79 cents on it, it was okay to just throw it away.
It reminds me of when I finally made the decision to start shaving my head. I was thinning on top, and every hair style I tried made it look like I was vain and was trying to hide the inevitable. That day was the beginning of my adventure as a member of the pate patrol. Then again if we'd hung on to this cheap tetanus factory, perhaps I could have gone bald a lot sooner.
Our life can not beautiful with the Hair Trimmer Comb, when we get up, dress up and it is time to using the Hair Trimmer Comb to make up your hair; human beings also put their hair at a high level at the bottom of their heart, when you back home, feel tired, it is the best way to get out of the tired feeling is take your Hair Trimmer Comb up, and softly using them to massage your head skin, you will feel good.
It is important to have a good quality Hair Trimmer Comb, there are much information about how to choose a best Hair Trimmer Comb, it is best time to learn how to pick one.

没有评论:

发表评论